The application has access to the following:
- Network communication- full Internet access allows an application to create network sockets. With this apps user can access the state of all networks
- Discover known accounts- It allows an application to get the list of accounts known by the phone or which are stored in users phone memory.
Features of Focus Online News Apps:
- *Minutes Current, fast message directly from the FOCUS online editorial
- *Tablet version - especially for new Android devices optimized
- *Simple design - larger font and high resolution images
- *Intuitive folding navigation - departments can be arranged individually
- *Breaking news directly as a ticker display
- *Improved search and sharing options
- *Inline links - call thematically related articles
- *In version 2.0.2: Save on possible internal memory card now, minor bugfixes
- *Android Version 2.2 and up, apps size 1,643,876 Bytes
- *It is free charge of installation
Second is "Tasks" for the new Android Apps. Tasks brings the full Google Tasks experience to Android. More than 6000 thousands of user reviews is Plus ratings for the same apps. Android tasks in your hand Syncs seamlessly with Google Tasks, and has an intuitive, clean, functional UI. Apart of all, Our Android Developer can enhance its more features regarding the clients apps uses.
Tasks is a useful and intuitive solution for Google Tasks users. It's easy to use and has all the features one might hope for, as well as some extra features such as an option for sharing lists and a support for multiple accounts. A scrollable widget can be placed on the homescreen, and it can be used to access the app as well as create new tasks. A practical widget for lockscreen is available for devices running on Android 4.2 and up.
New tasks can be added, as can details such as a title, notes, due date and the list to which you wish to assign a task.
You will receive a notification whenever a due date has been reached. If you're running on Android 4.1 and up you will even be able to tick off tasks from within the notification itself. Another alternative is to set tasks to be displayed according to their due dates. Due dates are displayed within the list beneath the task titles (should your tasks have titles, that is).
- *Due date reminders
- *Multiple Google accounts
- *Light and dark theme
- *Integration into Android sharing system
- *Sort by rearranging or by due date