PHP usually is use to create dynamic web page content or dynamic images on Websites or elsewhere. PHP now focuses mainly on server-side scripting that provide dynamic web content from a Web server to a client, such as Microsoft's ASP.NET, Sun Microsystems' JavaServer Pages, and mod_perl.
PHP has lot of features that includes full Unicode supports to improve the object oriented programming. PHP has native support for Unicode or multibyte strings. However, Unicode support take PHP Developers much longer to implement logical programming scripts than originally thoughts.
PHP also support strings as well as class-, method-, and function-names to contain non-ASCII characters. PHP Development offers PDO (PHP Data Objects) Extension and numerous website performance enhancement, which defines lightweight and CGI (Common Gateway Interface) for accessing databases.
PHP: Framework Development
PHP programming languages is also famous for framework development that provide building blocks and a design structure to promote rapid application development (RAD). Some of these include CakePHP, Symfony, CodeIgniter, Yii Framework, and Zend Framework, offering features similar to other web application frameworks.
PHP: Server-side Programming Language
PHP is the most-used open source software within enterprises. It is used for command-line scripting and client-side graphical user interface (GUI) applications development. PHP has become more popular than other in web application development industries. PHP works with Linux, Apache and MySQL servers. PHP is a fundamentally Internet-aware system with modules built in for accessing File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers, many database servers, embedded SQL libraries such as embedded PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite, LDAP servers, and others.
PHP: CMS Development
PHP is mostly known for open source content management services. Over 20 million domains of web services have been hosted on Apache HTTP Server with PHP. And it is clear that WordPress, Drupal, Joomla Development, Moodle, MediaWiki, eZ Publish, and SilverStripe.
- Protects the internal memory manager against bufferoverflows with Canary and SafeUnlink Protection
- Protects Destructors of Zend Hashtables
- Protects Destructors of Zend Linked-Lists
- Protects the PHP core and extensions against format string vulnerabilities
- Protects against errors in certain libc realpath() implementations
- Transparent protection of open phpinfo() pages
- Transparent Cookie Encryption
- Protects against different kinds of (Remote-)Include Vulnerabilities
- Protects against infinite recursion through a configureabel maximum execution depth