Magento is innovative e-commerce foundation. There are many free frameworks to make your e-commerce sites, but Magento by far is the best. For a Magento Developer it needs time for you to comprehend, but once you know how framework and framework performs, Magento can be fun to perform with.
Users prefer Magento due to its flexibility. Here we have recapitulated some constructive Magento plug-ins for you. Magento has a number of plug-in or plug-ins that help to update your web shop, improve its performance and take your Magento shop to the next stage. Magento has a big list of compensated and free plug-ins. Paid plug-ins provide business stage functions and performance.
Here I am trying to emphasize some of the free Magento plug-ins those are incredibly useful for handling delivery, e-mails, layouts, item pictures, publication subscribers and many other features.
- Canonical URLs for Magento adds the canonical links to Magento pages.
- Yoast MetaRobots is a useful SEO plugin that adds meta robots tags to Magento pages
- Remerce CMS Meta Robots is another meta tag plugin for Magento.
- MailChimp ECommerce360 Reporting helps you to measure the rate of return of email campaigns you’ve created. It tracks everything from clicking the email, to visiting your website to the end of the purchase process. MailChimp aggregates the information and display it on your campaign report.
- Auto CrossSell Products automates product cross sell maintenance. If a customer checks out, all the products chosen are linked as cross sell products.
- Lazzymonks Twitter displays Twitter updates and allows updating by the admin.
- Product Gallery Importer lets you import multiple product images from a CSV file.
- Lazzymonks Google Ads adds the Google Ads blocker.
- Auctionmaid Matrxrate enchances shipping fee table rate for international shipping.
- Category admin product tab : edit product link adds a product edit link in the category tab.
- Change Attribute Set lets you change product attributes after your product is registered.
- Fontis WYSISYG ads what you see is what you get feature in product description.
- Mass Product Relater registers related products, up-sells and cross-sells.
- Fooman Google Analytics Plus tracks every individual page and track actual typed keywords by your user.
- Advanced Sitemap lists products from current store.
- IW PayPal Standard Currencies lets you choose any PayPal supported currency and adds in your shops admin panel.
- J2T Points & Rewards allows to the customer do gather points on products they are buying. The points can be used for discount on other purchases.
- Fontis SecurePay payment module process payments through SecureXML gateway.
- Checkout Newsletter sends newsletters to the customers about your latest sales, newest products and special offers.
- Events Calendar displays your events on your website.
- Exploded Menu replaces standard menu with a multi-column drop down menu system.
- Magento EasyLightbox displays the images of your products as a lightbox.
- Fooman Invoice=Order Number creates separate invoice, shipment and credit memo numbers for one order.
- Teaserbox shows the teasers of your products if they are available.
- Magento EasyTabs adds additional informational tabs on product page.
- MostViewed module automatically generates the list of your store’s most viewed products and displays it at the homepage in the customer area.