Android is a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, applications, middleware and key. The Android SDK provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications that run on Android devices.
Here's something impressive for users who Android Apps Development Company has included a number of core libraries that provides most of the features available in the language of Java programming libraries base.
Android will ship with a set of core applications including an email client, SMS program, calendar, maps, browser, contacts, and others. All applications are written using the Java programming language.
- Application framework enabling reuse and replacement of components
- Dalvik virtual machine optimized for mobile devices
- Integrated browser based on the open source Web Kit engine
- Optimized graphics powered by a custom 2D graphics library; 3D graphics based on the OpenGL ES 1.0 specification (hardware acceleration optional)
- SQLite for structured data storage
- Media support for common audio, video, and still image formats (MPEG4, H.264, MP3, AAC, AMR, JPG, PNG, GIF)
- GSM Telephony (hardware dependent)
- Bluetooth, EDGE, 3G, and WiFi (hardware dependent)
- Camera, GPS, compass, and accelerometer (hardware dependent)
- Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plug-in for the Eclipse IDE
Android 2.0 has recently been published. It contains new features and APIs. For more information on what is included in the new platform, please read the notes Android version 2.0.
Every Android application runs in its own process, with its own instance of the Dalvik virtual machine. Dalvik has been written to the device can run multiple VMs efficiently. The virtual machine runs Dalvik Dalvik executable files (. Des) format optimized for minimum memory.
VM is register-based, and runs classes compiled by a Java compiler that has transformed him as the DEX format understood by the "DX" tool. Dalvik virtual machine depends on the Linux kernel for underlying functionality such as memory management, threading and low.
Android is based on Linux version 2.6 for basic services such as system security, stack memory management, process management, and network and the controller model. The kernel also acts as an abstraction layer between the hardware and the rest of the software stack.
For example, an Android application developer can drive individual information on mobile Internet - such as the address book of a user, calendar, or geographic location - to provide a more relevant user experience. Android, a developer can create an application that allows users to visualize the location of their friends and neighbors be notified when given the opportunity to connect.
Android are a complete set of tools that were built from the ground next to the platform for developers with high productivity and a thorough understanding of their applications.
Google has yet to be done to develop a platform for more tools, and enhancements to the API to use more the experience of buying from Android Market to continue to improve to make sure it reaches an opportunity to make money.
We from professional Android apps development company which are providing bulk functionalities apps of mobile apps. We have robust and expert Android Developer, Android Tablet App Development , Google Android developer to develop the apps to increase enthusiasm of the client experience.