This update fixes a few bugs and introduces a few new features in the Joomla 3.0.1 to their dedicated efforts investigating reports, fixing problems, and applying patches to Joomla. This is the next major release of the Joomla CMS in the Standard Term Support (STS) track.
Joomla users can update thier issues on top priority and that will be resolve early in the Joomla 3.0.1. Who wants to conversions between Joomla 2.5 into 3.0.1, that process is very easy and customisable. However, it is likely that many templates and extensions for Joomla 2.5 will need modification to work with Joomla 3.
Be acquainted that the technical necessities for running Joomla 3.0.1 is completely different. If you don't have enought development informatoin, Do not waste time unnecessarily Hire Joomla Developer who will take you on guideline and with the help of them you can cutomize it easily.
Bellow is given technical Requirement that will guide to you:
What are the new features of Joomla! 3?
- Incorporation of Twitter Bootstrap into a jui media package.
- A new responsive, mobile device friendly administrator template--Isis-- and interface.
- A new front end template--Protostar-- built using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Updated accessible template called Beez3.
- A simplified 3-step installation process.
- PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database.
- PHP Memcached Driver
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager
- Guest user group present by default
- Saving blank articles allowed
- New administrator statistics module
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables.
- Improvements to Smart Search
- Extensive work on code style standardisation and consistency
- Unit testing in the CMS
- Updated system tests in the CMS
- Custom active menu item for menu module
- Let the SEF plug-in add the canonical url to the head
- Version 12.2 of the Joomla Platform
This release also includes the current version (12.2) of the Joomla! Platform, which includes a large number of new and improved packages.
For more guidline or help contact Joomla Developer will guide you to get your goal of your website. We will help you to percive the extra information regarding Joomla Development or Joomla Web Design. Use the Joomla Development India services for the best response and mind blowing results.