The iPhone is a smart phone that combines a web browser, email, iPod and personal computer into a single, fashionable, easy-to-use device.
This document is intended for non-technical people to understand that I want to tell you what it takes to make it available, and iPhone developers who want to know how to write in App available If you do not need technical details, you can skip the sections "Creating Accessible iPhone mobile Applications", and accessibility checker panel "application for testing accessibility."
Since the arrival of iPhone 3G, iPod Touch generation and iPhone Secondly, Apple has included several features to help people with sight, hearing and physical and motor disabilities to use. These features include:
- Voiceover, a spoken text and objects on the screen, to help blind users, who cannot see the screen.
- Zoom. This magnifies the entire screen contents.
- Black on white. This reversal of the colors on the screen, which helps many people who need the contrast of black and white, but finding a white background gives him plenty of light.
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarms, so that people can choose what works best for them.
- Voice Command. This allows users to make phone calls and control music playback via voice commands.
- First steps in creating accessible applications
Accessibility of iPhone:
- Supply availability attributes for UI elements in Interface Builder:
iPhone OS Programming Interface Accessibility UI, which is explained in the availability of Apple's iPhone in the Accessibility Guide for iPhone OS programming.
This describes how to check and add or edit tags, tips, features and other details in standard and custom views and controls, and refers to tools for this in XCode and Interface Builder.
- Test applications for accessibility
Test the accessibility is incorporated into a two-step process. Accessibility Inspector can be used during development, but not completely mimic the user experience, so that the final control Voiceover is also necessary.
- Test applications with Voiceover
When testing with Accessibility Inspector is completed, the software is tested using Voiceover.
- Is this all about control?
- Can each of the control is selected and will be activated?
- If you could not see the screen, you can always use your application?
The iPhone combines smart phone capabilities with a simple to use graphical interface projected on a large ‘multi-touch’ display. Apple has managed to create a Macintosh computer with mobile phone capabilities, bundled within an Internet enabled PDA and an iPod body.
The Most Popular Quick Service:
Hire iPhone Developers and programmers, Custom iPhone Development, iPhone Application Development, iPhone Development India, iPhone Application Developer, iPhone Apps Developer iPhone App Developer, iPhone Developer India, iPhone Developer, iPhone Developers, iPhone Mobile Development, iPhone Mobile Developer, iphone Game Developer, iphone Game Development